To upload assignments to your webspace at Mott, we use a program called WinSCP. You can download WinSCP by clicking here. Once downloaded and installed, follow these directions to copy your homework assignments.
- Open WinSCP on your computer
- Login to WinSCP by entering the following information
- host name: eshudson.mcc.edu
- username: your Blackboard username
- password: your Blackboard password
- Click login
- Open your public_html folder (your web space is the public_html folder)
- Using Windows open your thumb drive (or whatever drive you save your files to), browse to and open your your public_html folder
- Drag your files from your thumb drive (or wherever they might be) to where they should be on your web space in WinSCP
Click ‘ok’ to copy
This will only properly work if your thumb drive is exactly the same in structure as your web space. Each assignment refers you on how and where to save files.